Famiily Home at 313 South Street, Southbridge, MA. Built in the 1840's, only 3 families have lived here. The house was been expanded in the 1930's to include a two story 3-car garage with 5 rooms above and two bathrooms in the original part. The Dr. Jmes T. Lacey family lived there from 1932 until 1954. Note the TV antenna at top center of photo - there were only 3 (all VHF) TV stations available in the early 1950's
Known as the Judson-Litchfield House, it was built in 1835 and added to the National Register of Historic Places (#89000539) in 1989.